Meet Tacticool! Brand new fast-paced 5vs5 multiplayer shooter, that will keep your eyes glued to the screen! Build up your own way of getting rid of the enemies by running them over with a car, playing with physics or simply shooting them. And you have only one minute to kill them all! Pick your gun and start a fight!
Tacticool is an isometric 5v5 multiplayer shooter for mobile devices. It incorporates realistic physics, cars and destructible environment that players may use to their advantage in battle.
Main features[edit | edit source]
- RUN, DRIVE, HIDE: during fast and furious matches players engage in on-foot combat as well as drive different vehicles (including pickup cars with mounted machine guns) alone or give their teammates a lift, run over their opponents, lay an ambush for unaware enemies and use all the advantages of their environment.
- PHYSICS IS YOUR FRIEND… OR ENEMY: players can interact with their environment to hunt other players or to hide. Destructible cars, dangerous fences tubes, and barrels await in Tacticool. Such NPC’s as a train, tank or a submarine are also physics driven and may be the cause of players’ death.
- WEAPONS OF CHOICE: Tacticool offers a huge range of primary, secondary and special weapons with a wide range of customization options. More than 20 operators of 4 rarity types have their own unique features, which can affect weapon performance, and, therefore, player’s tactics.
- FRIENDS AND SQUADS: tactical and coordinated play is achieved by creating squads out of 5 friends. Play together, divide roles within your squad to achieve victory.
- MAPS: 5 unique maps with unexpected elements on them: zombies in the Zone39, a tank in the snowy Tlensk city, a merciless train that runs over everything, that stands on the tracks in the Old Depot and more.
- ADJUSTABLE CONTROLS: Tacticool utilizes joystick mechanics, buttons’ position on the screen, as well as screen sensitivity, can be changed by the player to ensure comfortable and efficient controls. The game supports haptics (buttons, weapon, explosions).
Developer[edit | edit source]
Panzerdog Oy has a core of veteran game developers with a track record for award-winning Apple and Google featured games, Editor’s Choice and Best of Year, like Warhammer 40,000: Space Wolf (by HeroCraft Ltd.)